The project will also focus on preparation of recommendations for operational planning of the police activities in the field, along with a Handbook that will develop standards for additional police security services on public gatherings, manifestations and sports events. This component includes a development of procedure for use of audio-video recordings during execution of police powers.
Following the training needs assessment, comprehensive curricula will be developed for:
• Trainings for managerial staff in all sectors for internal affairs on operational planning, management and leadership styles;
• Trainings for maintaining public peace and order including re-establishment of violated public peace and order;
• Trainings on further implementation on the Community Policing concept in compliance with the best European practices;
• Trainings on handling domestic violence;
• Trainings for performing control of digital tachographs in cargo and other vehicles;
• Trainings for performing an insight of traffic accidents in which vehicles transporting dangerous material are involved (explosives, flammable, poisonous etc), as well as accidents in which escort vehicles are involved;
• Trainings for control of the technical condition of the vehicles (steering control unit, brakes, light signal devices etc).